Fairy tales really do come true when you book Disneyland Paris tickets! With two theme parks, seven hotels and a village full of shopping, dining and entertainment, the magic never stops.
Disneyland Park – is modelled after the world-famous theme park, Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Whether you are looking for thrills and spills, gentler rides for the kiddies or just a chance to meet your favourite Disney characters, this is the place to go in Europe when you want to immerse yourself in magic. The park is divided into five separate worlds:
- Main Street USA – This is the first themed land the visitor encounters upon entering the park. Home of ice cream, Dixieland jazz and memories of a simpler time, this is also the place to catch a lift on the live steam train for a Grand Circle Tour of the park or simply to get from one area to another.
- Frontierland – Based on the American Old West of the 19th century, Frontierland is home to bruisin’ bronco-busters and young buckaroos alike. Soak up the Pioneer Spirit among the red buttes and gold rushes, on a riverboat cruise or a hair-raising ride on a runaway mining train on Big Thunder Mountain. This is how the West was fun!
- Adventureland – This is where you go for a whistle stop tour of Asia, South America, Africa and the South Pacific. Indiana Jones Adventure, Jungle Cruise and Tarzan’s Treehouse are the star attractions.
- Fantasyland – is for the young. Walk through Sleeping Beauty Castle, or enjoy a relaxing ride on the musical boat ride, It’s a Small World.
- Discoveryland – is the European alter ego of the original Tomorrowland. The ideas of great European thinkers such as HG Wells, Leonardo da Vinci and Jules Verne are given life here. Classic attractions from Tomorrowland have a European flair but Spacemountain is completely different.
AttractionTix offer a range of discounted tickets, many of which are exclusive to the United Kingdom and may not be purchased at the park. Grab ‘em while you can
Disneyland Paris 1 Day 2 Park SPECIAL OFFER – Adults £45/Children £39
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Hopper – Celebration Ticket – Adults £47/Children £41
Entry to both Walt Disney Studios Park and Disneyland Park for one day. Available from 28 March 2013 to 30 November 2013 and must be used within this period.
Disneyland Paris 2 Day 2 Park Hopper – Adults £101/Children £93
Freedom to hop between Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park for two days. Availability and conditions are the same as for the 1 Day Hopper.
Disneyland Paris 4 Days for the Price of 3 Party Ticket – from £127 – Adults £127/Children £117
Excellent value and Exclusive to the United Kingdom, this package gives you four days of freedom to hop between both Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park for the price of three. All four days must be taken within the same seven-day period.
Disneyland Paris 5 Days for the Price of 4 Party Ticket – from £147 – Adults £147/Children £135
Exclusive to UK customers, this great value ticket gives you five days unlimited access to Walt Disney Studios and Disneyland Park for the price of four. Valid 28 March 2013 to 30 November 2013, inclusive. Days must be taken within the same seven-day period.
Planet Hollywood at Disneyland Paris – Adults £22/Children £11
Enjoy any burger or sandwich on the menu followed by an ice cream dessert. Not available Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day.